Mold Advice

Mold Tips In Glenview, Illinois

facade-506426_960_720Spring is here, and with the changing of the seasons, allergies come back full force. Many people are allergic to mold, and when it starts to warm up, mold spores go flying. Common allergic reactions to mold are typically sneezing, sore eyes, runny nose, and nasal congestion. When you are home, do you feel like your symptoms are worse? But when you leave you house you feel like your symptoms are gone? This could  be from mold growing in your home.

Mold loves to grow in warm, damp places. Basements are usually known to be the breeding ground of mold. Bathrooms are an even better place for mold to grow. Its is warm and damp, and water is always running in your bathroom. Showers, if not cleaned properly every week, will cause mold to grow. You may not even see the mold, but it there, lurking in the corners and crevices just ready to spread and cause you allergic reactions.

Mold Warning Signs

Once you can see the mold, it might be too late to just simply take care of the mold yourself. This is whengreen-mold-212676_960_720 you should call in a professional to take of the mold for you. Black mold can be hazardous to your health, so make sure to call a professional to get all of the mold for you.

When you see a lot of condensation in your home, then it is a good sign that you could have a mold problem. When it is humid outside, your windows will form condensation. In the corners of your windows, you most likely have mold. Sometimes mold can just look like dirt, or it will blend in with the colors of your windows. Make sure to clean the inside of your windows once a week to keep the mold at bay. When you wait too long, the mold spores will travel from the windows to other places in your home and cause mold to grow. When you have a mold infestation, you should call a professional to clean it all out for you. They are trained to look in all the places mold may grow.

Sometimes mold can make you suffer from neurological symptoms. Headaches, trouble concentrating, shortened attention span, memory loss, and even dizziness are symptoms of a toxic mold infestation. You need to get a professional in your home as soon as possible. Maybe even leave the home until the mold is taken care of. These type of reactions are from toxic mold and if you do not have a strong immune system you could end up really sick, or even die. Get a professional in your home right away.

Mold Remediation Glenview

yoke-mushrooms-262045_960_720If you are experiencing any of the problems or symptoms that are above then call At Your Request today!  It is important to remove the mold from your home and business as soon as possible.  We have mold remediation experts ready to help you and your family feel better and be safer.

Spread the word. Share this post!